Managing access to the Administration portal
You must be an Administrator to perform this action.
Administrators can grant and remove privileged access to other users. They can do this by:
- 1.Inside the Product Workspace section of the sidebar, click on [Your workspace name] > Users
- 2.Select the targeted user in the list of users.
- 3.In the User Status section, toggle the second switch on or off.
- 1.If the user is currently an administrator, the label of the switch will be This user is an administrator.
- 2.If the user is currently not an administrator, the label of the switch will be This user is not an administrator.
- 4.Confirm or cancel your action through the confirmation modal.
Last modified 6mo ago