Once you've found the resources you were looking for, it is possible to quickly share the details of one or multiple resources using the Share function.
Sharing a resource
- From your search results, click on the resource you want to share. The details for that resource will appear on the aside panel to the right of your screen.
- Click on the Share icon at the top-right corner of the side panel.
- Clicking on the Share icon opens a pop-up window with the resource’s information. From here, you can leave a personalized note regarding this resource or change the language in which the information is displayed in.
- When you’re ready to share the resource, simply click the blue Share button in the bottom-right corner to copy the information to your Clipboard. From there, you can paste the information into a document, email, chat message, etc.
Sharing multiple resources
- Hold down the CTRL key on your keyboard (or the cmd ⌘ key if you’re using a Mac keyboard) and click on each resource you wish to select. The selected resources will be highlighted and a Share button will appear at the bottom of your screen. Clicking the Share button will open a pop-up window with the details of each of the selected resources.
- You can scroll through the resources using the arrows at the top-right corner of the window.
- You can leave a Note in each resource if needed.